The following subject guide represents only a small portion of our collections, and does not represent all of the subject strengths of our collections. Please remember that the listed titles are only those in Special Collections-- many other sources can be found in other departments of the Library.
Though every attempt will be made to keep these guides current, please keep in mind that our collections are growing daily and we add titles in all subjects on an ongoing basis. If you would like to find out more about items in Special Collections or have a specific reference question, please email us at email@example.com.
Subject Guide to Klickitat County
Central Washington University
Prepared by Anne Taylor
- Ballou, Robert. Early Klickitat Valley Days. Goldendale: Goldendale Sentinel, 1938.
- Bruns, Ruth. Blue Light to Pucker Hill: Discovering Klickitat County. Goldendale: Friends of the Library, 2005.
- Bunnell, Clarence. Legends of the Klickitats. Portland: The Metropolitan Press, 1933.
- Emigh, Frank. Pioneer Life of the Emigh Family: Two Accounts of the Overland Journey from California to Klickitat County , Washington Territory. Wyandotte, OK: Gregath, 2001.
- Estes, George. The Rawhide Railroad. Troutdale, OR: the author, 1924.
- Fleming, Neila Binford. Sketches of Early High Prairie. Portland: Binfords and Mort, 1949?
- Hill, D. Herman. Finn Ridge Chronicles. Medford, OR: Finn Ridge Arts, 2002.
- Jenson, Hazel Addie. Across the Years: A Pioneer Story of Southern Washington. Goldendale?: the author, 1951.
- May, Peter. The History of Klickitat County . Goldendale: Klickitat County Historical Society, 1982.
- McCoy, Keith. Cody: A Colorful Man of Color. White Salmon, WA: Pahto Publishing, 1988.
- Neils, Selma. So This Is Klickitat. Goldendale: The Metropolitan Press, 1967.
- Ramsey, Guy Reed. Postmarked Washington : Klickitat, Benton , and Franklin Counties . Goldendale: Klickitat County Historical Society, 1967.
- Whitmore, Ada Ruth. Glancing Back Thru the Years. Alder Creek, WA: Pioneer Association, 1985.